What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Palm Beach County Housing Statistics
Real Estate Market Reports help to keep you up-to-date on the current buyers' and sellers' market in Palm Beach County, Florida. Here you will find real estate trends that are updated monthly. The sources are from the National Association of Realtors, the Florida Association of Realtors and our local Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches.
Let's Talk! Call-Text:
Doug Martin +1-561-339-3299
Jason Martin +1-561-624-4544
What do home prices in Palm Beach County look like this month in 2017... Up or Down?
Would you like to know what is happening in your neighborhood?
Request your specific city's latest data for single family homes or for condos. Let us know which city, condos or single family homes, or both reports.
Would you like to know the current market value of your home?
Do you need help deciding whether to sell or not?
Or would you like to know if now is the right time to buy?
We are happy to give you that information. Let's talk! Jason +1-561-624-4544 or Doug +1-561-339-3299.
Do You Need To sell?
Lets talk about selling YOUR home!
Call our office: +1-561-624-4544
CALL Us for Your FREE Home Evaluation
Residential Real Estate Consultants
As professional REALTORs® we specialize in Residential Homes For Sale in the Palm Beaches along the southeast coast of Florida: Juno Beach, Jupiter, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Royal Palm Beach, Singer Island, Tequesta, Wellington, and West Palm Beach plus Fort Lauderdale.
Our experience, integrity, dedication, and strong communication skills will help to ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home in the shortest amount of time possible at the best market value.
The Martin Group in Jupiter and the Palm Beaches
*The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of the latest technologies and tools we use to support the sale of your home from start to close.
* Internet Advertising - Since most home buyers start their search on the internet, your home will be shown on Zillow, Realtor.com, Google, Bing, and several hundred other websites which maximizes your exposure and brings a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
* Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We work to drive excitement and interest to your home with emails promoting your home to potential buyers and we identify the right people for purchasing your home.
* Personal Touch - Technology alone won't sell your home. Our friendly personal face-to-face interaction also provides an advantage to sell your home. Being knowledgeable professionals, we handle the details carefully, including constant communication, to ensure that the marketing and sale of your home goes as smoothly as possible.
* Negotiation Skills - Our goal is to attain a win-win situation for both the seller and the buyer. Using our communication skills, we work with both sides to negotiate winning results.
* Home Listing Syndication - Your home will be advertised on hundreds of websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are a very few of the national sites where your home will appear:
By Jason Martin